Tuesday, May 21, 2013

My Dear Nursery School

This teacher was so grateful for the oh so very basic Alphabet and Color chart I made. Unbelievable to think how easy it is to get educational art for kids in the US yet here a basic hand drawn alphabet is like gold to them. When the other teacher came in she said oh my please, you must do one for me too, please. Teacher you're so kind, you love my kids, you will be such a good mom. And another guy outside said you're the one with the computer, the kids will miss you. Gulp, teary eyed :(








Made more posters for the other teacher, glad I got help from some other volunteers. Created a fruit, clothes, numbers 1-30 and animal one too.

1 comment:

  1. Nice Article, So when you visit Best Pre Primary Schools
    look to see if teachers smile and are generally encouraging of children. Look to see how the teachers interact with the other children in the classroom and if there seem to be strong connections between them. Also talk to parents at the school about their experience.

    ReplyDelete